Highs for the week…
- Encouragement from sweet friends and family has really lifted my mood this week. 🙂
- After more struggles with nursing, fenugreek has once again stepped in and saved the day! I had been using it, but ran out and didn’t buy any for a couple of weeks. Yay for increased milk supply!
- I’ve been making awesome progress on a super cute, colorful rug for my baby girl’s room. I can’t wait to share it soon! Hopefully, I can finish it up today!
- I am so grateful for a sweet husband who lets me crash on the couch most evenings. I have no idea what’s going on, but I have been super tired. My man is awesome!
Lows for the week…
- The final verdict on our car: The insurance for the lady who hit us won’t accept our claim. There were no witnesses, no cameras and she’s not being honest. Dishonesty is one of my top pet peeves. So I’m bummed that because of her dishonesty, she gets to have her car fixed while ours is parked in our driveway. We worked so hard to get that car paid off to free us up financially every month, and we now have to look at taking on another car payment. Boo!
- As much as I love my little ones, being stuck at home with them every single day is really getting to me. I absolutely love being home with my kiddos, but it stinks not being able to get out of the house.
- I’ve been in a funk this week…maybe it’s because of our current situation, but I’m trying to keep my attitude positive and trust that God has a plan in all of this. I know He does. 🙂
This is my first time to link up to Highs and Lows over at Life, Crafts & Whatever. Head on over and link up too!